Peaceful Snowpocolypse for the Kelly Family
While mother nature is beautiful in her blanketing of the area with pristine whiteness (at least until the plowing takes over), after round three of this I can safely say that
- we’re quite capable of surviving, digging out and driving now and
- we’re definitely over her sharing of it all. (And if I hear one word of fussing this summer about not having enough water, I may have to hurt someone.)
I figured I’d share a quick video of the sheer quiet of our yard during that last storm and sorry to my neighbor, I got his house in the picture….beautiful house. Sorry, Dave! Turn up your volume to hear the windchimes and the sound of snow landing on more snow.
So, what did WE decided to do in the evening hours last night?
Feng Shui the office. Yes, Yes, you heard me right. Nick decided that my desire from a few weeks ago to rearrange the office for better energy flow would be best taken care of last night. My desk was in the knowledge/self help sector, which just explains SO much, doesn’t it? Pup’s was in family and creativity. We switched. And I think my family all breathed a collective sigh of relief at that one. (I’m the degree collector ) How did it all work out?
- Travel Corner – placed some fun travel items like my Eiffel Tower sculpture, a bottle of sand from Bermuda, a French book, our stamps and postage meter and the TV.
- Career/LifePath – need something for to go over the double wide entry – although, it does feel like there’s more movement since the entry is now completely open.
- Knowledge/Self Help – Pup’s Desk.
- Health/Family/Community – bookcase of Health & Wellness Books plus some family pictures and the phone and some H&W knickknacks.
- Wealth/Abundance/Prosperity – another bookcase of Self Help and Finance books.
- Fame/Reputation – Nick’s desk remains. We figured it was doing just fine there.
- My desk now takes over 2 sectors 1) Relationships/Love/Marriage and 2) Creativity/Children/Projects
- He & I meet in the middle of the room creating a nice balance.
And if any of that makes zero sense to you? There’s a great map here. Turn the map so the Career block side is the point of entry. Do I believe in Feng Shui and the power it can help to impart? Well, the jury is still out. But I do know that my subconscious is picking up the visual clues now every time I look around the room. And really, isn’t that the point? Reinforcement of goals? What do you think of the art of arranging a room to help your creativity?