As a writer, I actively read everything I can get my hands on. Books ranging from paranormal romance to self help books to management guides. A writer never stops reading. Therefore, I also write a VARIETY of things: fiction to non-fiction.
I have been writing since my mother taught me to hold a pencil. That first story was about aliens…I think she still has it in her dresser somewhere. It’s gonna be worth money some day isn’t it? I have always written to entertain myself, maybe that’s why it’s taken me so long to start the agent/publisher process. I’m learning to enjoy the editing process as much as the writing.
Who knew a story could take shape and then alter so drastically from where I started it?
This page is dedicated to my work as an urban fantasty writer. Scroll carefully, some have excerpts attached.
The Goddess Chronicles (can also be found on their own website, just click HERE.)
- Phyxed: Goddess of Fire - Book 1: Goddess Chronicles - think Shalimar Fox meets Ninja Assassin – Phyxe, Goddess of Fire, is pure fire, warmth and fight with weapons she adores, and he’s all about honor and protection of his people in the dark hours. She’s pissed off at being bound, but throw in an insolent lieutenant – Devos, you know who you are, some priestesses who need a lesson in battle, talking planets and computer systems, and a demon-angel. They realize all hell has broken loose on Truant’s planet…if they save it and themselves, it’s going to be a miracle.
- Bound: Goddess of Earth - Book 2: Goddess Chronicles - the scout meets the shaman – She landed in a cage, and Gaian, Goddess of Earth, hates cages. But, the soft, silky voice emanating from the cell next to hers has her rethinking this whole thing. Kiet Dracen has been shaman for as long as he can remember, now, locked up and forced to fight, he’s having a hard time believing there’s an out. If the tigers in them break free and find each other amidst the chaos it’s going to mean drastic changes in the Universe.
- Iced: Goddess of Water – Book 3: Goddess Chronicles - think LadyHawke meets Highlander – Glacial, Goddess of Water, has been alive longer than she can remember, so she’s confused and drawn by the overwhelming power flowing from Demetri Skye, a Guardian Dragon of New Earth. When Glacial loses her powers, she has to survive dragon fights, dragon family drama, an alien invasion, sex, oh so delicious sex, and several ticked off Elemental Goddess sisters while figuring out an attraction to Demetri that shouldn’t be. Goddesses just don’t make gods, or do they?
- Whispered: Goddess of Air – Book 4: Goddess Chronicles – bound and trapped…to HIM? Some one is playing a sick, cruel joke on her, but she’s fascinated with a realm she’s never been…how can there be a realm she’s never visited?
- Mutant Law - a paranormal romance – mutants and law enforcement really shouldn’t mix, or should they? Brianna Sabre, a mutant Feral club owner, hiding her best friend who survived a close brush with death from a serial killer, has to suddenly deal with the Galactic Peace Council intruding on her life. She’s not willing to share her space, but what’s a cat to do when the Tracker, Zachari Rourke, she’s always dreamed about waltzes into her club with his weapons still in place?
- Executive Pet – contemporary erotica novella – Collared? Not something Thea ever considered, but when her dear brother gets himself into a jam, she figures she’s found a good way to repay his debts and test out her limits. Drew Raycraft had it all laid out before him; the looks, the charm, the fortunate life through his college years and beyond. Accustomed to a lifestyle that put everything he wanted in his lap, literally, he had a wake up call when his pro football career was cut short. Never one to give up the adrenaline junkie lifestyle, Drew soon climbed to the top of the heap of entertainment agents. He always craved the most excitement, the fastest ride, the most thrilling experience. When Théa entered his life, he thought he knew exactly where they stood. He thought wrong.
- Dragon Kynd - a paranormal romance – Let the Dragons reign. Jaide M’hureairn wants nothing to do with family or legacy or all the drama. She wants to run her trade routes and rule her own domain, however limited that is, it’s better than home. Sevastian “Vastian” M’hayden, a council enforcer, isn’t too happy to be slated to track down an errant princess running smuggling routes. Even less happy he’s supposed to wed her. He’s hoping he can return home with news of her death. He’s unprepared for her blatant disobedience and ignorance of their laws and his all consumable passion for her even though she irritates him at every turn. When he promises their first born to establish trade routes, Jaide slits his throat. It can only go uphill from there, right?
- Rebirth – a paranormal romance – check back for a quick description
- Dreams Hath Created – a YA paranormal – check back for a quick description